Do you want to make 2013 your best year yet? What a coincidence! Because I’m hosting a “Make 2013 Your Best Year Yet” seminar at Kentwood Community Church in Grand Rapids, Michigan on Thursday, February 7, 2013 from 6:30-8:30 pm.
At “Make 2013 Your Best Year Yet,” you’ll learn seven simple strategies to help you get more out of life in 2013 and beyond: More focus, time, freedom, fulfillment, and success in your life and work.
I hate to say it, but at this point of the new year, most people have given up on their New Year’s Resolutions, and on the hope that 2013 will be any better than 2012.
But hope is not enough.
That’s why at this seminar we’ll help you clarify exactly what you want in 2013 and why you want it, then show you how to create an effective plan to get you there.
Not sure if this event is for you? Then ask yourself these questions:
- Are you missing anything in your life right now that is important to you?
- Do you know what you’re passionate about?
- Are you well organized, know how to focus on your top priorities and accomplish them every day?
- Do you have a written strategic plan of your work and personal life with ways to measure your success?
- Do you have ample time for your family, social relationships, and feel good about the work-life balance or flow that you’ve achieved?
- Do you take time regularly to exercise and restore yourself physically?
- Are you regularly achieving your income goals?
- Does your life reflect your spiritual values and are you growing, maturing, and gaining wisdom in this area?
- Have you studied and developed the new creative ideas you had last year?
- Do you believe you are fulfilling your mission in life?
- Are you doing the work you love?
If you’ve answered “No” to any of these questions, then the “Make 2013 Your Best Year Yet” event is for you!
The cost is only $10.00, but you’ll receive over $147 worth of value, including:
- Access to the “Make 2013 Your Best Year Yet” seminar
- Your own 2013 Life Compass life plan and action guide
- One-hour personal coaching session with me to help you take action